As your trusted VA insurance agents, we know that securing the perfect Virginia home insurance package can get tricky; which is exactly the reason why we want to be your insurance ally— helping to navigate you through one of the most important policy decisions you will have to make during your lifetime.
At Brown's Insurance, it’s vital to us that we take the time to truly understand and recognize your specific insurance needs—because let’s face it, every home and Virginia homeowner is unique.
As one of Virginia’s premier independent insurance agencies we have the ability to shop multiple carriers to get you the best possible Virginia homeowners insurance coverage at the utmost competitive rates.
Typical coverage packages – for Virginia home insurance can include protection for the following:
- The physical structure of your home
- Replacement costs
- Personal possessions (typically up to a set limit)
- Additional living expense (in the event of a natural disaster)
- Liability (premises and personal)
Debating the need for just a bit more protection? Ask one of our expert agents about additional coverage options you can add to your Virginia home insurance plan. Supplemental policies, that can add that extra degree of security, include:
- Valuable Articles/Floater Insurance policies (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)
- Flood Insurance policies
- Earthquake insurance policies
- Umbrella Insurance policies (additional liability)
- Animal Liability (liability issues due to household pets)
At Brown's Insurance, we know what may work for one Virginia homeowner, won’t necessarily work for you. So give us a call today, to learn more about our comprehensive strategies for Virginia homeowners insurance. One of our expert insurance professionals would be happy to provide you with a thorough coverage evaluation as well as offer you a free Virginia home insurance quote right now!